Welcome to blogging! This is the home page of our blog site. Each activity you will be asked to comment on will be numbered. Please comment on each of the four activities at least once. Make sure you comments are polite and reflect only your opinion or feelings. You may also comment on each others comments if you feel differently about somethings someone else has said. I hope you enjoy your first blogging experience.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Rewrite the Ending

At the end of the story Sam's family comes to join him in the forest. They plan on building a cabin to live in. If you don't like the ending here is you chance to rewrite it or just spice it up a little bit.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabbi
I think this should be the ending Sam's family should live in trees and they should live like sam

Anonymous said...

Faith

I think Sam's family should live like Sam. Because then they are not destroing nature. Also, it would be fun to live in a tree.

Anonymous said...

Sam wanted to stay in his tree. But his mom said no. His mom said to live in a cabben. Sam still wants to live in a tree. Sam said to his mom how about live in a tree like Sam.

Anonymous said...

I think the ending should end like this. I think Sam should have followed his dad home and there would be a party at his house waiting for him!

Anonymous said...

Elli
What i think the end of the story is the build a house around his tree and he can still keep his falcon!

Anonymous said...

I would like the ending to end like this: Sam's dad comes and his family lives by them and his dad lets him live alone in his tree. Ali

Anonymous said...

Sam's family should live in trees insead of a cabin it's easier besides I'd rather live in a tree anyway.

Anonymous said...

Tyler
The ending I think should make Sam go home to New York City.

Anonymous said...

I think it should end like this when his family starts building a cabin He gets mad until he realizes that it is bigger than his old apartment. He was happy about that because he was crouded in his old house.
mathew

Anonymous said...

I think his family should grab all there mony and save the mony for a rainy day. I think they should live like Sam for a week or two because then they would know how Sam felt.I think they should make things like Sam did and see how they feel. Then at the end they should bild a house.
Emily

Anonymous said...

I think the ending should be, Sams family comes and his mom decides that he has grown up so he can stay in the wild.


Michael

Anonymous said...

Alex
I liked the ending so I wouldn't rewrite anything, except I would've wrote that his whole family does live in trees.

Anonymous said...

Sams family comes and tries to convince Sam to come home with them but, Sam convinced his parents to stay in the woods with him.



by Snake

Anonymous said...

Amanda
In the ending I think that the family should come to him and live like him instead of them living in a cabin out in the woods.

Anonymous said...

Aline
I think the ending should be that Sam comes home and his family moves out of their apartment and buys a nice house in the woods. Not just a boring cabin.

Anonymous said...

I think the ending should end like this. I think Sam should follow his dad home and there will be a big party waiting for him!!
Grant