Welcome to blogging! This is the home page of our blog site. Each activity you will be asked to comment on will be numbered. Please comment on each of the four activities at least once. Make sure you comments are polite and reflect only your opinion or feelings. You may also comment on each others comments if you feel differently about somethings someone else has said. I hope you enjoy your first blogging experience.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Raving Reviews & Critiques
Did you like the book? What was your favorite part? What was your least favorite part? Who was your favorite character and why? (This does not need to be a person) Would you recommend this book to someone else? Why or Why not? Pick two of the above questions and answer them in your blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 comments:
Yes,I did like the book. This book should be every kids favorite. And last,my favorite animal is Frightful the falcon. Having a pet falcon would be great or even maybe awesome, but think about what your parents would say!
Kacy
I like Frightful because she seems like a fun animal and because I would like a bird. I like the book because there are many adventures in the book, like Sam climing a cliff to get Frightful's egg.
Ali
My favorite charcter was Frightful becuse she was a fun bird.I like the book because its a good aduventure.
Jordyn
Yes I did like the book because I have never read a book that a boy that goes out to the woods on his own. My favorite part of the book was when his family comes to him in the woods.
Amanda
My favorite part of the story was when Sam's family came to live with him in the woods. My favorite character is Frightful the falcon. Frightful is my favorite character because she is so sweet, she is a well hunter, she sounds like a beautiful bird. Shelby
My favorite part was when sam got three deer. My favorite character is Sam.I like Sam because he used everything from nature.
Trenton
I liked that book a lot. My least part of the book is in the middle of the book. That was a little boring. But I got past it. Megan
Yes I liked the book. If I had to rate the book from 1-10 I would give it a 8. My favorite character in the book was the apple lady because she was funny and I think I would feel a lot like Sam if that lady grabbed me with her wiry arms.
By Grant
My favorite part of the book was when Sam's family came to the woods. My favorite character was Sam. Sam was my fsavorite character becase he lived in the wood becase i once said to my parents that i would live in the woods too and they would come back for me just like Sam's family Lynn
My favorite part was when the baron weasel bit sam. Yes i would recommend the book because it is a good book.
Travis.
Snake,
Yes, Iloved this book and I would recommend to anybody. My favorite part of this book was when the Baron Weasel attact Sam Gribble.
I did like the book because it's very exciting and you can learn a lot from it!My favorite part was the ending when Sam's dad and mom came and his siblings came to live with him.ALYSSA
McKenzie
I would really recomend this to many people. I have not known anybody who did not wantd to at least run away for a day all though I have not known anybody who has run away it was a real adventure.My favorite charecter was Frightful it was hard to pick but Frightful was very helpful.
Yes I did like the book. My favorite part of the book was the end when Sams family came to live in the woods to.
Jake
Yes I would recommend this book to someone else because if you like to learn about adventeres this should be a book for you.My favorite charactar is Frightful because she can fly, catch food for Sam and I think it would be awesome to have s bird.
I thought the book was great. My favorite part in the book was when Sam was trying to get a baby falcon. My least favorite part was when Sam's family came to live with him. I would recomend this book because it is very exiting
and fun to read.
Michael
I like Sam because he whittles wood, eats about anything, and has a pet falcon that's named Frightful. I like when Sam went fishing because Sam caught six trout.
Hunter
I liked the book because it has a lot of detail and it is a very exciting book to read. My favorite character is Sam because he is the main character and he is great at living of the land.
Jacob
What did you think of the book?
It was good.
What was your favorite character?
Sam
Cody
Mathew
I liked the book, my favort part was I'd have to say was when matt met sam and described him insted of what sam made up.
Tyler
This book is very good and I would recommend it to anybody. My favorite part was when the trees blew up from the ice storm.
Isaac
I liked book because it is filled with action and excitment.I liked the Baron Weasel because he's always attacking Sam when he see's him.
Colton
Yes, I liked the book because it was a wilderness book. My favorite part of the book was when Sams dad came to visit.
Alexis
Yes I like the book because we got to read it on our own.My favorite character is frightful.
Gabbi
The book was really good because I love adventrus books. My favorite character was Bando because he seemed really nice and sweet. I thought it was funny when Sam thought Bando was a robber.
Anna
I would recommend My Side of the Mountain becauce it is a book of adventur. My favoret character is the raccon because she is very cute and funny.
Alex
My favorite character was Jessie C. James the raccoon. I liked her because I think raccoons are cute and she's always getting in trouble or just doing nothing. My favorite part of the book is when Sam finds Frightful.
Elli
My favorit part of the book was when Matt came and read off the paper discription on the boy.Also my favorit character is the weasle he is so funny. I would totaly recommend this book to anyone else. I shall say that this is now my favorite book.
Tyler
Yes I liked the book because they're were cool animals in the book. My favorite part was when Sam made a fire place. I think it was cool how he could do that from nature.
Devin
My favorite part of the book is when found the Gibley farm. My least favorite part was when the snowstorm blown in.
Abigail
I liked the book because it was a very adventeres book it was almost like I was in a fairy tale. My favorite part was were Sam's dad, came to his home witch is in a tree with his pet falccon Fritghtful, because Sam's dad was so ok with the fact his son was living in a tree.
Carter
My favorite character was Frightful. My favorite part of the book was when Sam made the acorn pancakes!
Kaylee
My favorit character is Frightful, because she helps Sam in many differnt ways. My favorit part is when Sam's dad comes to visit Sam for Christmas.
Aline
I would recommened this book to somebody who likes adventures and nature. My favorite character is the Baron which is a weasel. The first time Sam met him the Baron jumped on him.
RJ
Yes I like the book because it's a good aduventure. My favorite animal is Frightful. i think a pet falcon would be great.
Lauren
Yes, I like the book my favorite part was when his dad came and saw him. My least favorite part was when Sam ait liever. My Vavorite charcter is sam because sam is the main charcter and he can be funny sometimes. I would recommend this book to someone els because thay might like the story. My question is why did you chose the name sam as the charcter? my other qustion was why did you chose the name my side of the mountian?
Elli
I thought the ending could be a little better then it was. Maybe you thought that to i don't know?
Otherwise the book was pretty awesome.I hope you liked the book too!
yes I liked the book this book should be worlds best book I love the word chorce and i love the book the most I hope you make another book soon.
Abigail
I liked the book even the ending I thought was cool. I think this book should be in every kids closet. People should have this book because you may feel like your in a fairy tale and you may feel like your Sam.Also, I think Sam's parents are very nce to Sam because my parents would have brought me home. Here is a question you should think about why do yo think the auther chosed a boy for main charater? Why do you think she had a family of 11 people.
Faith
I liked the book but, it wasn't my type of book. I didn't like the ending at all. If she would of took her time. It would of been a lot better. She was killing nature this way.
Abigail
I liked the book even the ending I thought was cool. I think this book should be in every kids closet. People should have this book because you may feel like your in a fairy tale and you may feel like your Sam.Also, I think Sam's parents are very nce to Sam because my parents would have brought me home. Here is a question you should think about why do yo think the auther chosed a boy for main charater? Why do you think she had a family of 11 people.
Anna
When I read My Side of the Mountain it felt like I was liveing in a tree.
Anna
My favorit part in the book is when Sam meets Bando. My lest favorit part is when Sams dad come and left.
I loved the book. My favorite part is when Sam made recipes. It was cool how he made the food. My least favorite part was when Matt didn't right down what Sam said. My favorite character was The Baron. It was cool how he made himself turn white. Yes I would have somebody because it is about the wilderness. It would be a good book if somebody liked the wilderness. Mitchell M.
My least favorite part was when he had to have a cabin. My favorite character was Frightful, because I think falcons are cool.
Mathew
This is a great book. You should read it. It's about a boy who ran away. He lived with a family of 11 people. The boy's name is Sam. He ran away to live in the wilderness. He knows how to cook. I bet his food is GREAT.
My Side of The Mountain is great. You should read it in third grade. Oh I forgot it may be to high in your reading level. It is 5.2 reading level. It would be good for your 10 points. It's 6.0 points. So if you love the wilderness you should read it. Mitchell
Tyler
I thought that the book was very interesting. My least favorite part was when the old lady came. My favorite part was when his family came. I think the best charicter was Sam he's the mane person. I would definitely recamend this book to someone else. This book is very good that's why.
I would recommend this book to someone else because I think it is a good book. It is a good book because I like nature and the book takes place in nature.
Mathew
Alex
Yes I loved the book. My least favorite part was when a snowstorm was coming. I would recommand this this book to anybody who likes to read.
Post a Comment